INTRODUCING THE NEXT GENERATION
Dance Canvas has three program areas of service:
Dance Canvas provides opportunities for Professional Choreographers
to develop and present their work to Atlanta audiences, while receiving
feedback and resources to grow as an artist.
Dance Canvas produces performances featuring the work of emerging professional choreographers.
Dance Canvas holds several youth programs in dance and leadership:
- DC NEXT (4-week Summer Choreographic Intensive)
- After-school Programs (K - 5th grade)
- Monthly Artist-to-Artist Series
- Guest Master Classes
- Artistic, Production, and Administrative Internships
- Professional development opportunities for college students
- Complete special projects, fuel audience engagement initiatives, and lead a cohort of peers from several Dance Canvas Alliance Colleges
“I see dance as glue for a community.”
- Twyla Tharp
/ TEL: 404-384-7140
We look forward to you joining us for our 12th Season and Beyond!
Tell us what you think...